తాజా లోకల్ ఈవెంట్స్
Search

EXCLUSIVE: Tamannaah reveals why Katappa killed Baahubali!

Recently, the 'Baahubali' team came together to launch the sequel's first look at MAMI film festival. There is a mystery revolving around past one year, why Katappa killed Baahubali! When questioned about the same, Prabhas said, "It will be revealed in the third part of the film." Just after the reply, the actor cleared that it was just a joke!

Latest Comment

The most senseless movie ever made!Hmmm

SS Rajamouli also revealed us an interesting incident. An individual mistook him as 'Katappa'. Talking about it, he said, "The most unexpected question came for me this morning when I was in lift. I was in the lift and the bell boy kept starring at me. Then he said, 'Sir, you're Katappa right?' I said, yes. Did you recognize me? In reply he said, 'Ofcourse yes!'

However, Tamannaah said that she knows why Katappa killed Baahubali. Talking about it, Tamannaah said, "I am one of the lucky few people who know why Katappa killed Baahubali. I came to know a day before the release of 'Baahubali'. Prabhas and I were sitting and talking about the film and how people will react to the film. And that's when casually we were told, why Katappa killed Baahubali!" Now, we all know who should we get in touch with to know about the mystery!


TAG

nanomag

Complete information about Local Events in Vijayawada


0 thoughts on “EXCLUSIVE: Tamannaah reveals why Katappa killed Baahubali!